Da Vinci Grammar School, Primary School and Kindergarten
Na Drahách 20
252 41 Dolní Břežany
Accredited by MŠMT since 1.9.2010
Bank account: 2488100329/0800
School Commitee Members
Martin Lukeš, Jana Vlachová, Jiřina Ondráčková, Jan Červinka, Rostislav Vlach
We are keen on international cooperation
If you are considering doing a project with our school (e.g. class exchange, Erasmus+ KA2) please contact the international coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in doing an internship (e.g. assistantship, job-shadowing, Erasmus+ KA1), please see the list of mobility opportunities we currently offer here, or send your CV and motivation letter to the international coordinator.
Read more about our school and its philosophy here.
- Small number of pupils in a class
- Czech school with above-standard English language teaching
- High-quality staff
- The pupil’s interest takes the center stage
- Project-based learning method and comprehensive understanding
- Pupils’ participation in the educational process
- The pupils’ participation in setting up school rules
- Support of the way towards healthy life attitude and healthy lifestyle
- Various after school activities and interest groups
- Small school with nice atmosphere
Photo Gallery da Vinci
choose one of the galleries
Da Vinci School is a member of EUDEC (European Democratic Education Community). EUDEC’s aim is to promote democratic education and to create connections between democratic schools for cooperation and mutual learning.
Click here to learn more about EUDEC.
Da Vinci School participates in two projects co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. In the Digital Citizenship across Borders project, taking place in school years 2017/2018 and 2018/2019, students from Gymnázium da Vinci (upper-secondary school) cooperate with their peers from partner schools in Vienna, Madrid, and Maastricht. The target group of the project entitled Cooperative and Project-based Learning: European Perspectives are primary and secondary school teachers. During school years 2018/2019 and 2019/2020, teachers will participate in 11 further development courses and visit 8 partner schools all around Europe.