Da Vinci Grammar School, Primary School and Kindergarten
Na Drahách 20
252 41 Dolní Břežany
Accredited by MŠMT since 1.9.2010
Bank account: 2488100329/0800
School Commitee Members
Martin Lukeš, Jana Vlachová, Jiřina Ondráčková, Jan Červinka, Rostislav Vlach
- Small number of pupils in a class
- Czech school with above-standard English language teaching
- High-quality staff
- The pupil’s interest takes the center stage
- Project-based learning method and comprehensive understanding
- Pupils’ participation in the educational process
- The pupils’ participation in setting up school rules
- Support of the way towards healthy life attitude and healthy lifestyle
- Various after school activities and interest groups
- Small school with nice atmosphere
Photo Gallery da Vinci
choose one of the galleries
Da Vinci School is a member of EUDEC (European Democratic Education Community). EUDEC’s aim is to promote democratic education and to create connections between democratic schools for cooperation and mutual learning.
Click here to learn more about EUDEC.
In school years 2017/2018 and 2018/2019, international project called Digital Citizenship across Borders is taking place at Da Vinci School. The partner schools are from Vienna, Madrid, and Maastricht. The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.